An easy and colorful guacamole – prepared in just 15 minutes – with lemon juice, mashed avocados, diced tomatoes and red onions – and served alongside bright yellow corn tortilla chips.
- 3 large, ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large bowl corn tortilla chips (or chips of your choice)
- Begin but slicing the avocados into halves, then remove the seeds, and scrape the flesh from the skin.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with the juice of 1 lemon until well combined.
- Dice the red onion and tomatoes into tiny pieces.
- Mix the onion and tomatoes with the mashed avocados all together.
- Add olive oil a little at a time until guacamole is smooth. Mix well.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips (or chips of your choice)
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Gluten-free