Ten minutes and a processor is all you need to make your own homemade creamy peanut butter – one that is finger-licking good and so crazy addictive!
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Place the unsalted peanuts in the bowl of your food processor, and process for 2 to 3 minutes until the peanuts have achieved a sand-like texture.
- Process for another 1 to 2 minutes until the peanuts turn into a thick paste.
- Add in the water, and process some more, scrapping down the sides every one minute or so.
- Add in the cooking oil 1 tablespoon at a time, process further, and scrape down the sides.
- Repeat until all cooking oil has been incorporated, and then process until peanut butter is thick and creamy to your liking.
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: Grain-free