Banana pancakes that are made with just two ingredients! Serve them piled high, topped with banana slices and drizzled with honey or maple syrup.
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 4 large eggs
- Sliced bananas (for topping)
- Honey or maple syrup (for drizzling)
- Place the mashed bananas and eggs in the bowl of a blender.
- Blend until you get a homogenous mixture, that is still slightly chunky and not completely smooth.
- Heat a non-stick pan over low heat and melt a tiny bit of butter
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter and pour gently in the middle of the pan
- Wait 3-4 minutes for the bottom of the pancake is cooked and turns golden brown (when the pancakes unsticks itself from the pan, it’s ready)
- Flip pancake over and wait 2-3 minutes until the other side is also golden brown.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up (to save time, use two pans at once)
- Serve pancakes topped with fresh banana slices and honey or maple syrup
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Grain-free