Crispy gluten-free garlic bread that’s flavorful and tasty, perfect for dipping in soups, enjoying as an appetizer, or as a savory side. Totally dairy-free and vegan too! Go make a batch to enjoy today!
- 1 gluten-free French baguette (small)
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, divided
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat Oven: Preheat the oven to 360F.
- Cut Baguette: Cut the baguette lengthwise into two halves.
- Prepare Garlic-Parsley Seasoning: Melt the butter and mix in the chopped garlic and half the chopped parsley.
- Brush Bread with Garlic-Parsley Butter: Brush the baguette halves with garlic and parsley butter.
- Bake Until Crispy: Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment and place in the oven and bake (10 minutes for a softer garlic bread, 15 minutes for a crispier bread).
- Cut into Pieces, Garnish and Enjoy: Before serving, cut each baguette half into 6 pieces and sprinkle the garlic bread with the remaining parsley.
Baguette: I used a gluten-free baguette to keep this recipe gluten-free. Alternatively, if you are not Celiac or gluten-intolerant, you may also use a normal baguette instead. If you don’t have a French baguette, you may also use other gluten-free yeast bread instead.
Butter: I used vegan butter to keep the recipe dairy-free. You can also use olive oil if you prefer. Alternatively, if you are not lactose-intolerant, feel free to use normal butter or ghee instead.
Parsley: I like adding fresh chopped parsley for a contrast in color and flavor. If you are not keen on parsley, feel free to leave it out.
Garlic: I definitely recommend using fresh minced garlic (not dehydrated minced garlic) as the flavor will be stronger and more aromatic. I like garlic so 3 cloves work for me, but you can always reduce the amount of garlic if you prefer a milder taste.
Storing: To store any leftovers of this gluten-free vegan garlic bread, place the garlic bread in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Toast the bread in the oven to reheat before eating. To freeze, place the garlic bread in a freezer-safe container or freezer bag and freeze for up to 3 months. Reheat the bread in the oven for a few minutes before eating.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Bread
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free garlic bread