A simple favorite gluten-free coffee cake recipe that requires just a few ingredients, and makes a moist cake that’s both versatile and delicate.
- 1 cup of milk cream
- 1 3/4 cup of sugar
- 3 cups of gluten-free flour blend
- 2 teaspoons of gluten-free baking powder
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon of gluten-free vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg Fahrenheit (175 deg. Celsius)
- Grease and line a round baking tin with baking paper (I always line both the bottom and the sides)
- In a large bowl, beat the milk cream with the sugar until light and frothy
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, and whisk well until combined
- In a separate bowl, mix the gluten-free flour blend with the baking powder until combined
- Sift the gluten-free flour mixture into the bowl with the wet ingredients and whisk very well until you get a homogeneous mixture
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking tin, and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cake completely cool before removing from baking tin and slicing.
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: Gluten-free