Super simple cashew flour that you can make in less than five minutes!
- 2 cups raw cashews
- Place raw cashews in the bowl of your high-speed blender or food processor and process until you get a fine cashew meal, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Sift the cashew meal through a fine-mesh sieve to filter out any large bits.
- Return the large bits of cashews back to the blender and process them until fine enough to pass through the fine-mesh sieve.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer until ready to use.
- Category: Gluten-free Flours