These are bowls of baked spaghetti squash tossed with fragrant minced garlic and chopped fresh cilantro. An easy and low-carb dish that doesn’t require much hands-on attention, but is extremely satisfying.
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- 3 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup of freshly chopped cilantro + more for garnishing
- Salt and peper to taste
- Freshly shredded cheese, for garnishing
- Pre-heat oven to 375 deg Fahrenheit (190 deg Celsius)
- Cut the spaghetti squash into half, remove the seeds and bake in oven for 50 to 60 minutes, or until flesh is soft and you can pull out the flesh easily in strings with a fork
- Scrape the spaghetti squash flesh until all the yellow strings are out
- Heat up a 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan, and saute the garlic until fragrant and slightly golden then add in the spaghetti squash and mix well over medium heat
- Mix in the chopped cilantro and mix well to ensure that it is evenly distributed
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Divide the garlic cilantro spaghetti squash evenly between two bowls, garnish with a bit of fresh cilantro and shredded cheese and serve immediately.
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Grain-free