Gluten-free, moist, fudgy chocolate brownies that are literally a piece of cake to make!
- 7 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 ounces chocolate, chopped
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour blend
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- Gluten-free icing sugar, for dusting (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg. Fahrenheit (175 deg. Celsius)
- Grease and line a square baking pan with baking paper
- Melt butter in a small saucepan oven low heat, then add in sugar and stir until sugar is incorporated. Add in chopped chocolate, stir well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Sift gluten-free flour and baking powder together in a large bowl, then add in the eggs and pure vanilla extract, and mix well.
- Finally, pour in the chocolate-butter mixture and stir until you get a homogenous batter.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool for 15 to 20 minutes in the pan before removing and slicing.
- Serve warm with a dusting of icing sugar.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-free