A combination of the berries of your choice, nestled in a mini tart crust that’s been baked until crispy and golden. These are the prettiest galettes in town, in my opinion!
- 12 store-bought gluten-free mini tart crusts
- 1 1/2 cup of strawberries, cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 2 tablespoons of sugar + more for dusting
- 1 egg, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine the cut strawberries and blueberries together with the 2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg Fahrenheit (175 deg Celsius)
- Line a baking sheet with a silpat
- Place a mini tart crust on a parchment paper lined countertop, and place one tablespoon of mixed berries in the middle, leaving a finger-spaced margin.
- Gently fold the sides of the tart crust inwards, using your fingers to press the folds together. Repeat until no more crusts or berries are left.
- Brush the top of the crusts with egg wash and sprinkle a bit of sugar over it.
- Bake galettes in oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crusts turn golden brown.
- Category: Desserts
- Cuisine: Gluten-free