Refreshing, naturally sweet popsicles that are made with a medley of fresh berries, raw honey, and coconut yogurt. Perfect for celebrating the days of summer!
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- Combine the fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, coconut yogurt, and honey together in the bowl of an electric blender.
- Blend the ingredients together until you get a thick bright pink-colored mixture.
- Pour the blended mixture into a popsicle mold and let the mixture freeze for 1 hour before placing the ice cream sticks in, leaving approximately 2 inches of sticks free.
- Freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight until solid.
- To remove popsicles from the mold, submerge the mold in a large pot of room temperature water for 20 seconds before gently pulling the popsicles out.
- Eat immediately, or place popsicles in ziplock bags in the freezer until ready to be eaten.
Yogurt: If you don’t have coconut yogurt on hand, and are not lactose intolerant, you can substitute the coconut yogurt for the same amount of normal dairy yogurt.
Honey: If you prefer to keep this recipe completely vegan, simply swap out the honey for the same amount of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free