Crispy, golden pan-fried tofu, garnished with spring onions and sesame seeds, accompanied with a spicy Siracha soy sauce and steamed white rice.
- 1 block of tofu, cut into small triangle pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Siracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- A handful of white sesame seeds, for garnish
- A handful of chopped spring onions, for garnish
- Cooked rice for accompaniment, optional
- Before cutting the tofu, let it sit on a few pieces of paper towels until the moisture is mostly absorbed, then cut tofu into small triangle pieces.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the pieces of tofu
- Pan-fry tofu in a non-stick frying pan with a bit of cooking oil over medium heat
- Let tofu cook for a few minutes until underside is golden brown, then flip over and let the other side cook until golden as well. (Make sure that tofu cooks innn one single layer. If necessary, you may need to cook tofu in two batches)
- Mix Siracha and soy sauce together to get the siracha soy sauce
- Serve pan-fried tofu garnished with sesame seeds and spring onions, alongside the sauce.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Asian