This spicy pico de gallo dip (also known as salsa fresca) is made with tomatoes, onions, garlic, cilantro, jalapeños, lime juice, olive oil and salt. It’s fresh and delightfully spicy, and goes amazingly well with corn tortilla chips.
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 jalapeños, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 large lime (about 2 tablespoons of lime juice)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Corn tortilla chips, to accompany dip
- Combine diced onions, tomatoes, garlic, jalapeños, chopped cilantro, lime juice, olive oil and salt.
- Mix well until ingredients are evenly distributed
- Serve pico de gallo with corn tortilla chips
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: Gluten-free