Deliciously crispy and so easy to cook, this air fryer bacon is a breeze to make, and you can have crunchy bacon ready in just 10 minutes – without any oil splatters or mess! Serve this with a sunny-side-up egg for the perfect breakfast or brunch! Gluten-free, dairy-free, Paleo-friendly, and keto-friendly too.
- 10 slices thick cut bacon
- Arrange Bacon in Single Layer: Place the bacon slices in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook till Crispy: Cook at 350F for 9 to 10 minutes until bacon is crispy, flipping the slices over halfway through.
- Dry Bacon with Paper Towels: Lay the cooked bacon on paper towels to get rid of any excess bacon grease.
- Serve and Enjoy! Serve the bacon with a sunny-side-up egg and chopped green onions, or eat it alone!
Do not Overcrowd: Make sure you lay the bacon out in a single layer and that it doesn’t overlap so there is space for the hot air to circulate and ensures that the bacon crisps up on all sides. Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may need to cook the bacon in 2 or more batches. If cooking the bacon in more than 1 batch, pour away any bacon grease that collects at the bottom of the basket before cooking the next batch.
Depending on the Cut: Thick-cut bacon will require 10 minutes in the air fryer, and thinner-cut bacon will require less time, approximately 5-6 minutes. Make sure to check the bacon halfway through to ensure it doesn’t overcook or dry out.
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer bacon