Rainbow carrots roasted until tender and soft, coated with fragrant rosemary and fresh chopped parsley.
- 12 medium rainbow carrots
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 deg Fahrenheit (230 deg Celsius)
- Wash the carrots well, and pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable cooking oil in a baking dish or cast iron skillet
- Place carrots in the baking dish or cast iron skillet and drizzle a bit of oil over carrots
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary over the carrots
- Roast carrots in oven for 45 minutes, turning over once halfway
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and add salt and pepper to taste
- Serve as a side dish to meats like chicken, pork or beef.
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Paleo, Grain-free, Gluten-free