This is a refreshing, vibrant and beautiful dish made in under 30 minutes – zucchini noodles tossed with minced beef, a drizzle of soy sauce and mini heirloom tomatoes.
- 2 large zucchini, sliced into noodles with a julienne peeler
- 1/4 pound minced meat (I used beef but you can use pork, turkey or chicken)
- 1/4 pound mini heirloom tomatoes, cut into halves or quarters
- 3 tablespoons of gluten-free soy sauce (tamari), separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnishing (optional)
- Marinate the minced meat with 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and a pinch of salt
- Heat up a bit of vegetable oil in a large pan, and stir-fry minced meat until browned and cooked through.
- Toss zucchini noodles in the pan with the meat, drizzle 1 tablespoon of soy sauce over and mix until noodles are just cooked and meat is evenly distributed.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide zucchini noodles evenly into two plates or bowls, top with sliced mini heirloom tomatoes and serve.
- Category: Main Dishes
- Cuisine: Gluten-free