Rich and creamy, this deliciously thick mango chia seed pudding takes just 10 minutes of preparation before chilling in the fridge. I bet you’ll love it.
- 2 cups of fresh, sliced mangoes + more for garnish
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 4 tablespoons of coconut sugar (or 2 tablespoons of honey)
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Blend the 2 cups of fresh, sliced mangoes together with the milk in a blender until well combined
- In a large bowl, combine the mango-milk mixture with the Greek yogurt, chia seeds and sugar (or honey), and stir well.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let chill in the refridgerator overnight.
- Divide manage chia seed pudding evenly into two bowls and garnish with fresh sliced mangoes and mint leaves.
P.S. If you haven’t yet, please get a copy of the Simple Healthy Breads & Treats e-cookbook. Your support makes this blog possible!
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Cuisine: Grain-free